Property Management Overview
United Realty & Investment Company is a fully integrated property investment, management, and planning firm specializing in residential and commercial investment property. United is your management firm with an owners’ perspective based on investment side property planning and management. This is a holistic and balanced approach that includes not only close scrutiny of expenses and attention to lowering operating costs but our primary goal is to protect and enhance the value of your investment through increasing income and yet not sacrificing resident services. It is a strategy of aggressive growth established with short and long term property plans for owners. United’s experienced management team is committed to maximize income from your investment to achieve optimum property performance efficiently and effectively.
Service is the cornerstone of our company. Its main principle is that everyone – from the manager to the grounds-keeper—is a salesperson. We will always maintain a sense of integrity, urgency, and responsiveness for the needs and requirements of both the owner and the resident. We feel the primary objective to achieve the highest return possible is through attention to details in day to day operations. United provides these services and benefits:
- Maintain your investment and recommend ways to improve the appearance, safety, and efficiency of the property.
- Personnel that are trained, experienced, and dedicated to a professional team approach to management.
- Oversee all maintenance and repairs using qualified vendors.
- Control the quality and price of purchases due to the large volume of business we do with our vendors and suppliers.
- Aggressive advertising program for your property.
- Show your property to qualified applicants and do an extensive resident screening.
- Schedule periodic exterior and interior inspections and provide owner with report.
- Examine market conditions and issue timely rent increases when market dictates.
- Initiate legal action when necessary.
- Provide owners with monthly financial statements that are easy to read.
- Provide owners with year-to-date statements that could easily relate to owners’ tax returns (Schedule E).
We understand the Bryan-College Station rental market. The company’s staff knows what it takes to get a property leased and keep it leased. Leasing management is a key function of United’s property management service and it includes:
- Market Analysis
- Lease Analysis
- Lease Negotiations
- Rental Rate Pricing
- Lease Administration
United provides flexible and comprehensive accounting reporting systems. We offer accurate, responsive, detailed, customized, and readily understood information for the ease of property performance evaluation. Maintenance is taken very seriously at United. A comprehensive Work Order and Purchase Order control system for each property is tailored to ensure that all property outlays are fully controlled. All expenditures in excess of spending authority and approval limits require property manager’s approval. Any expenditure exceeding the managers’ authority and approved budget is reviewed in advance with the owner. We will generate a comprehensive monthly report, which would contain the following base information:
- Executive Summary
- Month-to-date & year-to-date operating statements, balance sheet and cash flow analysis.
- Variance Analysis of revenues and expenses.
What does all this mean to you as the owner? When you take advantage of the services offered by United, you select a company who shares your desire for maximum return on your investment, with quality, courteous service, and the benefits of professionalism. As your representative, you get professional real estate salesmanship.